If you are trying to make an appointment with me for (under-graduate) advising, please go to meetme.so/Ceberio and suggest three 15-minute time slots among the times that are NOT shown busy, at least 2 business days in advance. Also, please make sure that you are making time suggestions on Mountain Standard Time.
- Decision making for large dynamical systems under uncertainty, using reduced-order modeling of large computationally-intensive problems
- Global optimization and constraint solving
- Combinatorial testing: t-wise covering test suites
For a more complete description of my work, visit the research section of this website (or visit the website of my research group: CR2G) or check my resume.
Resource for students:
For all students in need of help regarding time management, please take 5 minutes to visit this link to a time management diagnostic tool.
Other web resources:
- Constraint Research and Reading Group (CR2G): website of my research group
- Constraint Solving: website about constraints where you can find tutorials on constraints, soft constraints, a list of conferences related to constraints, a list of people doing research in constraint-related areas, a guide about constraint solvers, etc.